Friday 22 December 2017

Review:: Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara

20 July 2015

Hello gorgeous!!!

I just found my holy grail mascara from Maybelline, so want to share with you guys why I love it so much

Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara

Maybelline has so so so many types of mascara that always confuse me a lot every time I do the shop. Honestly I don't use mascara on a daily basis because I hate the lumps and spider legs that most mascaras do on my lashes. I want defined, but not clumpy, fake ones. Until I found this one. As you can see from the pictures below, my lashes are lengthen and more defined, but not at all clumpy, exactly what I want.

Natural lashes, no curler, no mascara
 
Lashes curled using Shu Uemura Eyelashes Curler


Curled, with Maybelline Define-A-Lash Waterproof Mascara
Maybelline advertises this mascara to lengthen lashes with zero clump, and it's definitely lived up to its claims. The wand is hard, with "bristles" spaced pretty widely apart (rather than densely), hence only a little amount of product is taken out every dip.


The colour I'm using is Very Black, which is the only shade available in Australia. As I have oily eyelids, after 8 hours, the mascara will smudge a little bit, however lashes are still curled. 

The RRP is $19.25, but you can easily get it on sale (40-50%) at Priceline or Chemist Warehouse. Buy again? Sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment